Wednesday, November 10, 2004

regenesis i

ok.
its been, what, almost one and a half years now.
Feels like a million fucking years since i scarred the net with my thoughts in the other blog.
Way too long. so much has passed between now and the last entry, so much has changed.
and then the army happened. dumped into this mess of the brawny, bawdiness, brainless, bald and just plain bad, i could feel whats left of my individuality dissolve into stagnancy.
scared the shit outta me.
this cryogenic freeze of the better of my brain cells since then had been scalding me real bad. creativity is so damn stumped nowadays i'm surprised i can still doodle on my standard-issue memopad.
i need expression heh. need to scrape the sludge off and start finding myself again. find that narco-nirvana i used to be such a sucker for when i could write, draw and shape the extension of my inner angels and demons. art, i belief, is ultimately the creation of the being, sorta just like when god created man in his image- art is of man...
So i think i know the answer to the question why god created the world and us and all that: cos its just so fucking addictive! and the army is one helluva cold turkey.
gee. thats a lotta crap i just said haa. i hope i'm making sense.

xfh
yay. i'm gonna be writing again.
So this prodigal one has found his way back to this particular addiction.
i need the rehab now heh.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHAHHAHA!
PULP FICTION?

Anonymous said...

oops, it's me. rachel :P