Saturday, November 27, 2004

Forbidden Fruit

can't seem to get the damn background sound to work...

just woke up from 2 hours of sleep, which by now seems to be my weekly cure for being wasted heh. went to wala's, with a real thirst for drink and with a why-am-i-feelin-so-fucked-up state of mindlessness. without a drop of alcohol in me yet, i walked into my favorite bar as if i was already drunk haa, right into a crowd of three. ian, ames and may were already there.
hey guysh.
hey mike. you sound like you're wasted.
no, i sound like i need to be.

in my defense, i didn't really want to get wasted. i wanted to drink, a lot, i suppose. but i didn't plan on becoming a ragdoll that pukes and blabbers a bunch of nonsense. but things don't go as planned especially when you don't know what you're doing heh.
rewind a bit: i did enjoy myself though, up till the point i wasn't coherent enough anymore to recognise that. by the time i gulped down my first glass, i decided to forget why i felt fucked up. by the second, i forgot that i forgot. and by the fourth, i forgot where my third went.
haa.
i remember fun. remember a real good buzz. sharing peanuts with everybody. remember good band, good music. dancing in a non-dancing pub (what's up with that anyway). remember ames own mother coming to join the fun. remember orange coming to join the fun.
then remember getting out of wala's to baden. i was really high already, and i told myself this is good and good enough heh. then remember orange trafficking a innocent-looking shot of jagermeister to me. that was some vile vile schtuff. but it was also smooth sexy schtuff. i remember it went down so well.
then i don't remember pretty much anything anymore after that haa.
bleah. the jagermeister was quite the clincher. shouldn't have mixed that much beer with vile vile schtuff.
ian told me he had to slap me to wake me up. had to drag me out of the bar with the help of the other girls. as if that wasn't bad enough, apparently i was spewing nonsensical bullshit as well as puke. bleah.
my god, how very un-glam.

i woke up at 6 on my couch for a much needed bath, with everything still on, including a value-added sense of feeling like crap.
so now, two hours after all that, i'm awake without a hangover. but i need a little detox.
i'm going to church.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may be Pulp Fiction, but turn it off! GAH! Nice word-play on the blog name.

Oh, and hi. *waves*

-deadlymist

michael said...

haa thanks!
and hey to you too, o'malley.

kattie kat said...

hey mike..you asked me to check out your blog so here i am. ha.

jasmine said...

nice knowing you, stay firm!